Full course description
Duration: Approximately 4 Weeks
Commitment: 5 Hours per week (suggested)
Course Type: Self-Paced
Topics in this course include:
- Learning environments in school and at home
- Educator training and resources
- State and federal policies
- Developing materials for student success
- Strategies for closing the achievement gap
This is an open online course that is self-paced. Students who enroll can examine course materials to focus on the areas that interest them, or work to complete all curricular units.
There are no assignments and no assessments in this informative course.